Delicious and refreshing with the protein boost of tofu and all the health benefits of blueberries. From The All Natural Diabetes Cookbook by Jackie Newgent, R.D. To order your copy, see Amazon.Com link below.
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries, frozen (or use store-bought frozen berries)
- ⅔ cup organic cranberry juice, chilled
- 3 ounces silken tofu, drained and chilled (about ⅓ cup)
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds, then high speed for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into two chilled glasses and serve.
Category: Beverages & Smoothies